Thursday, October 18, 2007

Starting out...



Been thinking of starting this forever and thought I'd finally give it a shot. Watercolors are my addiction. Just can't make it through a day without a brush in my hand.
Each time the season changes or some thing catches my eye, even produce at the grocery store, the urge to paint takes over.

Miniature paintings have been a pleasure to create. A piece of original art
measuring 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches can be placed anywhere. Propped on an easel, in a magnet frame, in an album or matted and framed and hung on the wall. It's an affordable way for everyone to collect and display art.

The weather is changing and there will not be any summer days at the beach for quite awhile. Actually, last week I took a little side trip to the coast and got nailed by wind and rain. It was beautiful, just not a sunbathing opportunity.

I'm thinking it will be good material for a painting, I'll let you know how it turns out.

0 comments: